Allowing for quick and effective training, the Vaccine IM Injection Trainer facilitates the administration of vaccines via the intramuscular route. Provided as a pack of 10, this product enables mass tabletop learning in all training environments.
The trainer features realistic and easily identifiable tissue layers that represent the dermis, fat, and muscle layers. The receptive anatomical layers make this an ideal tool for teaching correct needle positioning to beginners and to those with more clinical experience.
The fluid absorbent pad allows learners to experience repeatable and realistic training.
- Intramuscular injection and vaccination technique
- Management of tissue
- Allows for the discussion of needle size and angle of injection
- Facilitates intramuscular injection
- Withstands liquid injection
- Realistic anatomical layers are easily identifiable
- Durable material is longlasting
- Skin is soft and warm to the touch
- Realistic tissue layers facilitate true to life needle resistance
- Receptive muscle layer allows trainees to identify if the needle has travelled too far
- Can be cleaned with all standard clinically used training products
- We recommend the use of a small amount of Milton disinfecting fluid when cleaning
- When practicing injection, only use water
- Ensure the product is dried after use and before storage
- Latex free
- Dermis, fat and muscle layers
- Realistic elasticity of skin