Nasogastric Feeding – The Hungry Manikin
19.571,25 DKK inkl. moms 15.657,00 DKK
- Dag-til-dag levering på alle lagervarer
- Gratis returnering
- Fast lav pris på fragt. Fra 50 DKK
- This model was designed by nutrition nurses at Birmingham Children’s Hospital to? demonstrate to parents/carers the technique for inserting nasogastric and gastrostomy tubes in children
- This simple to use simulator helps identify the stages of placement, ensuring that the nasogastric device is passed safely and correctly.
- This child manikin enables parents/carers to visualise the correct positioning of nasogastric and gastrostomy tubes and also practise the associated techniques
- Families have reported that The Hungry Manikin gave them invaluable practice and? increased their confidence and understanding.
- Measurement, placement and securement of nasogastric tube
- Insertion of gastrostomy tube
- As the manikin accepts fluids, training in the following procedures is now possible:
- Aspiration of the stomach for confirming correct tube placement
- Measuring pH (acidity/alkalinity) of stomach aspirate
- Enteral feeding via nasogastric or gastrostomy tubes
- Administration of liquid based medicines