Difficult Airway Management Simulator - Training Model
The Difficult Airway management (D.A.M.) Simulator offers realisti c airway management training. Including various lessons: mouth opening (3 steps), neck flexibility (2 steps) and inflatable tongue and laryngospasm.
- Dag-til-dag levering på alle lagervarer
- Gratis returnering
- Fast lav pris på fragt. Fra 50 DKK
Difficult Airway Management Simulator offers unprecedented experience in DAM training with wide varieties of settings.Accurate anatomy and realistic feeling of airway will meet requirements of all levels of trainees.
- 24 case combinations
- Training in Emergency, Pre-Hospital, and Clinical Settings
- True-to-life articulation allows for head-tilt/chin-lift and jaw-thrust techniques
- Setting the head at "sniffing position," intubation with laryngoscope can be performed
- A variety of possible airway skills: Intubation with a laryngoscope, BVM ventilation, nasal intubation, Laryngel mask ventilation, use of video laryngoscope