CVC Insertion Simulator II
CVC Insertion Simulator II features three interchangeable pads for thorough experiential training: This model offers palpation, true-to-life needle tip resistance, success and failure confirmation, and cannultation with anatomically correct venous bifurcation.
- Dag-til-dag levering på alle lagervarer
- Gratis returnering
- Fast lav pris på fragt. Fra 50 DKK
Enhanced training in ultrasound guided CVC. Axillary vein approach as well as internal jugular vein approach. An introductory training block to acquire basics of ultrasound guided puncture.
Excellent image quality. Learning from failures; various complications can be simulated.
Effective for cannulation training; the only simulator with anatomically correct junctions of the subclavian veins with the right internal jugular and SVC. Three interchangeable pads for thorough training.
- This simulator includes three interchangeable pads for the puncture area, landmark puncture pad, ultrasound puncture pad and transparent cannulation block.
- The trainee will learn three skills: how to make a safer puncture, how to avoid possible complications that may accompany the puncture, how to insert the catheter into the correct position. When the procedure is performed incorrectly, the error will show immediately by feedback.
- Each training pad, placed at the right upper breast and right half of the neck covering the puncturing sites and catheter routes is a precise, life-size model incorporating the anatomical structure of bones, veins, arteries and upper lung.
- The landmark puncture pad is designed to provide training in safely puncturing the subclavian vein or internal jugular vein, and inserting a catheter into SVC. Carotid artery pulsation is palpable.
- The ultrasound puncture pad allows training in internal jugular vein puncturing under ultrasound scanning. Clear scanning image facilitates understanding of how to distinguish vein from artery and perform safe puncture while watching an ultrasound monitor.
- A transparent block for three-dimensional anatomical understanding also works as an effective training tool for developing guide wire insertion skills.
- ScK 11347-119 Landmark puncture pad (a set of 2)
- ScK 11347-170 Ultrasound puncture pad Ⅱ(a set of 2)
- ScK 11347-210 Introductory ultrasound training block (a set of 2
- 1 male upper torso manikin
- 1 landmark puncture pad
- 1 ultrasound puncture pad
- 1 transparent anatomical block
- 1 introductory ultrasound training block
- 1 skin for cannulation training
- 1 red coloring power
- 1 blue coloring power
- 1 air bulb
- 2 plastic jars
- 1 irrigation bottle
- 1 syringe
- 1 sample needle
40 x 41 x 21H cm, 2.2 kg
52 x 46 x 39 H cm, 9 kg