Colonoscopy Training Model
The soft, flexible and airtight material allows realistic colonoscope insertion and withdrawal training as well as insufflation, suction and difficult maneuver techniques, providing the necessary training to avoid pain and discomfort during an examination.
- Dag-til-dag levering på alle lagervarer
- Gratis returnering
- Fast lav pris på fragt. Fra 50 DKK
The soft, flexible and airtight material allows realistic colonoscope insertion and withdrawal training as well as insufflation, suction and difficult maneuver techniques, providing the necessary training to avoid pain and discomfort during an examination. The human colon constantly changes its orientation in the abdomen, and the training model can also provide varied cases to examine while practicing proper colonoscope handling and techniques. From simple and uncomplicated cases to difficult and sensitive variations, this training model is designed to allow for a wide range of challenges to students and professionals alike, teaching skills step-by-step for a high level of confidence and competence.
- The soft, flexible colon tube provides a life-like response to use of a colonoscope, in order to acquire skills such as preventing "loops" and straightening them to safely reach the caecum.
- The colon tube can be made airtight, allowing for insufflation and suction.
- The anal sphincter opening can be manipulated by a hand pump.
- The training body may be oriented in either the left lateral, right lateral or supine positions.
- Five different layout guides with six cases and a training guide book are included. The colon tube can be easily attached to the abdomen body according to each particular case to be studied.
- Manual abdominal compression can be practiced by using the supplied skin cover.
- Newly developed lubricant gels (included) provide for smooth colonoscope manipulation as well as reduced wear of the colon tube.
- The colon tube is detachable and easy to clean with just water.
- Replacement colon tubes are available as needed.
- Abdomen model: 1 piece
- Colon-rectum tube: 1 piece (replaceable tubes available)
- Anus unit: 1 piece
- Air bulb: 1 unit
- Abdomen skin cover: 1 piece
- Colon fixture set: 1 set (5 type A fixtures, 10 type B fixtures, wrench, double clip)
- Colon layout guide: 5 guides (6 cases total)
- Concentrated lubricant packs:
- Blue packs for training model 30x50 ml each
- Pink packs for endoscope 30x20 ml each
- Plastic bottle: 1 unit
- Stand: 1 unit
- Rubber sheet: 1 piece
- Anus plug: 1 piece
- Instruction manual: 1 copy (28pages)
- Training guide: 1 copy (32pages)
- Storage case: 1 unit
47 x 31 x 21.5 cm (excl. stand)
approx. 6.5 kg (all parts attached)
approx. 30 x 70 x 50 cm
approx. 20 kg