The FIRST manikin to simulate a baby’s varying needs is even better!
• Every manikin is both a drug prevention baby and a general teen pregnancy prevention baby with four programs!
• Teaches how to properly support a baby’s head with a bendable neck feature.
• Differentiate between shaken baby syndrome and other types of abuse.
• Provides a teacher-activated Day Care Pause when needed during the school day.
• Offers three different tending programs typical of most babies, to simulate normal baby-tending needs along with fussy periods in each program; 25-27 tending occurences in each 48-hour program
• Fourth tending program simulates the more annoying cry of a drug- or alcohol-affected baby. The simulator requires care 31 times instead of the standard 25, in a 48-hour period. The manikin also continues to cry 30 seconds longer after being tended by the student.
• Provides programmed tending events that are unpredictable to the student, but easy for the teacher to monitor.
• Cries, coos, and burps in response to appropriate care.
• Programs are 48 hours in length and run continuously.
• Includes a “demo” option.
• Provides a teacher with complete control of the child care experience.
• Includes a “panic” key for quieting difficulties without discontinuing the entire simulation.
• Alerts teacher to a student’s abuse, panic, or tampering with the control box.
• Newborn-size doll represents a baby of a teen mom - 5 lbs. 8 oz., 20" long.
• Anatomically correct.